After Hours Building Entry Form
- It will be the responsibility of Zone Maintenance to provide access to the building at the said time and location.
- All contractors must have a CFS After Hours Building Entry Form with them as well as proper contractor identification.
- If Zone Maintenance does not arrive, the Police Department can be reached at 274-7971 for access into the buildings. (Be sure the Police understand this is for building access.)
- The contractor shall meet Zone Maintenance promptly at the meeting location.
IF THE CONTRACTOR IS MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE ZONE MAINTENANCE WILL NOT WAIT.
- The requestor must submit information in full to Zone Maintenance before 3:30PM on the day of the occurrence.
- In case of Emergency call:
- Zone Maintenance Dispatch: (317) 278-1900
- Campus Police: (317) 274-7911
Fields in bold are required.