ADA Code Inquiry Process
- A concern is received through the office of Adaptive Educational Services (AES) or the Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)
- AES or OEO contacts the Capital Projects code evaluator (Matt Bartlett, firstname.lastname@example.org ) for review and recommendations.
- Capital Projects code evaluator completes the review and provides findings and recommendations to the requestor.
- If action items are identified, the requestor submits a CFS RFS identifying the action items identified by the Capital Projects code evaluator.
- If action items are not identified and requestor remains concerned, the requestor should email IN-CFS-BOM@exchange.iu.edu to express the concern and someone from CFS will contact the requestor to discuss possible solutions, funding options, etc.